||Solo Artist Studio Album
|Release Date & Territory:
||August 5, 2014, world wide
||Sydney Claire, an American female singer from Louisiana with a long, rich background in jazz & blues
|Featured Artists (Band):
||Leroy Jones, Herlin Riley, Neal Caine, Rick Germanson, Jerry Weldon, John AllredHerlin Riley on Drums, Leroy Jones on Trumpet, Neal Caine on Bass, Rick Germanson on Piano, Jerry Weldon on Saxophone, and John Allred on Trombone.
- Herlin Riley- Drummer for Harry Connick, Jr.; Wynton Marsalis; Dr. John; Jazz at Lincoln Center; Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra, etc.
- Leroy Jones- Lead Trumpet for Harry Connick, Jr.; The Preservation Hall Jazz Band; Dr. John; etc.
- Neal Caine- Bass player for Harry Connick, Jr.; Diana Krall; Wynton Marsalis; Ellis Marsalis; Delfeayo Marsalis; The Neville Brothers; Betty Carter; etc.
- Jerry Weldon- Sax player for Harry Connick, Jr.; etc.
- John Allred- Trombonist for Harry Connick, Jr.; The Carnegie Hall Jazz Band; Ray Charles; Natalie Cole; The Temptations; The Moody Blues; The Four Tops, Paul Anka, etc.
- Rick Germanson- Pianist for Jazz at Lincoln Center, etc.
||Clearly Vocal: Andy Albright, John Hodges, John Rasco, & Don Neal
||Doug Sax, The Mastering Lab, Ojai, California. Doug Sax is the Grammy award winning Mastering Engineer for Chris Botti, Diana Krall, Ray Charles, Barbara Streisand, Paul McCartney, Thelonious Monk, The Count Basie Orchestra with Ray Charles, Diana Ross, The Doors, Kenny Rogers, Toto, etc.
|Recording & Mix Engineer
||Chris Bell. Chris Bell is the Grammy award winning Recording Engineer for The Eagles, Don Henley, Brian Blade, Mick Jagger,Peter Gabriel, U2, Everclear, Destiny’s Child, Earth Wind & Fire, Trisha Yearwood, Fuel, The Polyphonic Spree, Erykah Badu, etc. Elected to the Board of Governors of the Recording Academy, Bell has served in many roles at the Academy including Governor, 1st Vice President, President, and Trustee.
||Brady Blade. Brady Blade is the Grammy award winning drummer for The Dave Matthews Band, Melissa Etheridge, EmmyLou Harris, etc. Brady Blade is the brother of Jazz Drummer Brian Blade.
||Neal Caine. Neal Caine is the Bass Player for Harry Connick, Jr., Diana Krall, Wynton Marsalis, Ellis Marsalis, Delfeayo Marsalis, The Neville Brothers, Betty Carter, etc.
||Blade Studios, a full service state-of-the-art recording studio designed by world-renowned studio architect Russ Berger. Blade Studios is located in Shreveport, Louisiana.
||Frankly Scarlett Records, LLC. P.O. Box 5207, Shreveport, Louisiana, 71135. (318) 779-4643
- 1. Frim Fram Sauce – 2:39 (R. Evans & J. Ricardel);
- 2. Manhattan – 4:00 (Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart);
- 3. Slap That Bass – 3:14 (George Gershwin & Ira Gershwin);
- 4. Makin’ Whoopee – 4;47 (Walter Donaldson & Gus Kahn);
- 5. Blue Room – 2:16 (Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart);
- 6. It’s Only a Paper Moon – 2:23 (E.Y. Harburg, Harold Arlen, & Billy Rose);
- 7. They All Laughed – 2:47 (George Gershwin & Ira Gershwin);
- 8. Let’s Do It, Let’s Fall in Love – 3:42 (Cole Porter);
- 9. They Can’t Take That Away From Me – 3:53 (George Gershwin & Ira Gershwin);
- 10. Bewitched, Bothered, & Bewildered – 4:31 (Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart);
- 11. Summertime – 3:33 (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin, & Dubose Heyward);
- 12. Dream A Little Dream – 4:05 (Wilbur Schwandt, Gus Kahn, & Fabian Andre);
- 13. Rocks In My Bed – 3:34 (Duke Ellington);
- 14. Black Coffee – 3:28 (Paul Francis Webster & Sonny Burke)
||© 2013, The copyright in the musical recordings of Rocks In My Bed is owned by Frankly Scarlett Records, LLC, P.O. Box 5207, Shreveport, Louisiana, 71135. (318) 779-4643; The copyright of the musical recordings in Rocks In My Bed is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office.
||The brand trademark “SYDNEY CLAIRE™” is federally protected as filed with the United States Patent & Trademark Office.
||ALL ELLA was recorded with all the musicians together live in one room, the way jazz should be recorded!